Grilled Chicken Pesto FlatbreadsFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 6 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered shopping list
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion shopping list
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, diced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons capers shopping list
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 cup baby arugula shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch oval.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 10-15 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap and place each flatbread on grill or in a grill pan heated to medium low heat.
- Grill one side for a few minutes or until grill lines appear.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Spread grilled sides with pesto and top with chicken, tomatoes, onion, mozzarella and capers.
- Spoon small dollops of ricotta over each and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place back on grill or in grill pan.
- Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Top with arugula leaves.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!