Vegetable SabjiFrom pmannion 4 years ago
- 2-3 Indian bay leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp Panch Puran shopping list
- 1 tsp fennel seeds shopping list
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds shopping list
- 5-10 curry leaves shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 2 tsp cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp coriander shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp Compound Asafoetida shopping list
- 1 tsp Amchur powder (dried green mango powder) shopping list
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder (or paprika for mild curry) shopping list
- 2 onions diced and mixed with 1 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 kg of vegetables including cauliflower, peas, carrots, potatoes, kumara, zucchini shopping list
- 1/4 cup bland vegetable oil shopping list
- 1-2 tblsp Methi leaves (Dried Fenugreek leaves) shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed ginger shopping list
- 2 tsp crushed garlic shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Combine onions and salt and set aside.
- 2. Chop all vegetables to bite-sized pieces
- 3. Heat oil in saucepan until thin. Add whole spices and stir until they begin to crackle.
- 4. Add onions and fry until well-browned,
- 5. Add ground spice, ginger and garlic and combine.
- 6. Add vegetables and coat in spice mix.
- 7. Add 1/4 cup of water, cover and cook for 30 to 45 minutes at low heat until tender. Stir throughout cooking to ensure vegetables cook evenly.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- pmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookpmannion Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!