Lemon Bundt Cake Sour Cream Cheese IcingFrom twill10 4 years ago
- I made this cake and then found 2 different recipes to match what I had done and this is very close to what I did. shopping list
- This is a fantastic cake, enjoy just dont eat too big a slice. this icing will dry out when it sits in the icebox without a cover and then it will take on the look and feel of a commercial frosting, like what is on the cinnamon rolls. shopping list
- lemon Bundt cake Sour cream cheese icing shopping list
- Prep Time: shopping list
- 10 Min shopping list
- Cook Time: shopping list
- 35 Min shopping list
- Ready In: shopping list
- 45 Min shopping list
- lemon bundt cake made with yellow cake mix shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage (I used the flavored water from Wal mart) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and pudding mix, then stir in the oil. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the lemon-lime soda.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Cream Cheese-Sour Cream Frosting
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature ( I used low fat cream cheese and sour cream)
- 2/3 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Beat sour cream, confectioner's sugar and cream cheese in a large bowl until well blended. Spread the frosting over the cooled cake. Add walnuts and chocolate chips if you want.
- Keep the cake refrigerated since the frosting is made with perishable items. I have to say this cake eaten cold tastes wonderful. I can't describe it.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!