Dutch Oven Caramel Apple PieFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 18 Rhodes AnyTime!™ cinnamon rolls, thawed but still cold shopping list
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- caramel icing shopping list
- 2 packets cream cheese frosting (included with rolls) shopping list
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces and arrange in the bottom of a 14-inch Dutch oven lined with aluminum foil or sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, cracker crumbs and pecans.
- Sprinkle evenly over cut rolls.
- Cover with lid and bake at 350°F 25-30 minutes.
- For icing combine cream cheese frosting with caramel topping.
- Drizzle over pie while still warm.
- Dutch Oven Temperature Control using Briquets:
- 350°F in a 14-inch Dutch oven, oven top 18, oven bottom 10
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!