Marinated Pork Steak With Vegetables And Fried EggFrom cherie7 4 years ago
- 300g pork steaks shopping list
- courgette shopping list
- 1 red paprika shopping list
- 1 small red onion shopping list
- several cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 4 spoons of olive oil shopping list
- a few drops of Tabasco shopping list
- 2 spoons of lemon juice shopping list
- 1 spoon of soya sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic shopping list
- rice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Make the marinade: mix olive oil, soya sauce, lemon juice, some salt, Tabasco, 1 clove of garlic (pressed). Put the meat in the marinade for at least 20 minutes.
- In the meantime slice paprika, red onion and courgette.
- Fry the onion until it softens, add paprika and courgette, salt and pepper (optional some Italian herbs). Fry for 5 minutes on medium high gas.
- Add 2 cloves of garlic (pressed) and tomatoes (in halves). Fry for 2 more minutes. Break the eggs over the vegetables.
- In the meantime fry the meat (pour the marinade over the meat so that it does not get dry).
- As soon as the eggs are done, put the veggies and the eggs on a place, add the meat (slice it in nice thin pieces) and rice (optional).
- Bon apetit!
The Cookcherie7 Driebergen, NL
- Not added to any groups yet!