Mini Chocolate PiesFrom fattening_up 3 years ago
- 1 package vanilla cook & serve pudding and pie filling mix (not instant pudding mix!) shopping list
- 1 cup Hershey's mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 package (4 ounces) single serve graham cracker crusts (6 crusts) shopping list
- whipped topping shopping list
- Additional chocolate chips (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Prepare pudding and pie filling mix as directed on package; remove from heat. Immediately add 1 cup small chocolate chips; stir until melted. Cool 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2. Pour filling into crusts; press plastic wrap directly onto surface.
- 3. Refrigerate several hours or until firm. Garnish with whipped topping and small chocolate chips.
The Cookfattening_up South San Francisco, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!