Easy Fudge!From mrseller 4 years ago
How to make it
- Add butter, chocolate and sweetened milk into medium to large microwavable bowl
- put in microwave and cook for 3 mins ( or more based on how well your microwave can nuke things) and should somewhat bubbly
- after 3 mins take out of microwave and stir with metal spoon until all of the ingredients are well mixed together and it looks somewhat like cake batter
- then place mixture into a glass pyrex pan lined with wax paper, and pour in evenly and smooth out with a rubber spatula.
- place your pan in the fridge for 1 or more hours until the fudge is firm. when it is firm carefully cut the fudge into desired pieces and Enjoy!!!!
The Cookmrseller Long Beach, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!