Cranberry Gelatin SaladFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 3 ounce package strawberry gelatin shopping list
- 1 cup boiling water shopping list
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin shopping list
- 16 ounce can whole cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 small apple shopping list
- 3/4 cup broken or coarsely chopped walnuts shopping list
- 8 ounce can crushed pineapple drained shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water according to package instructions then add sugar.
- Dissolve unflavored gelatin in small amount of cold water then add to hot gelatin mixture.
- Add can of cranberries using a spoon to break up all lumps.
- Cut the apple in half and each half into quarters and each quarter into half.
- Slice each portion into very thin slices.
- Add apples, chopped celery, nuts and drained pineapple.
- Place mixture into a glass bowl or a greased mold and refrigerate for several hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!