Rich Cheddar Cheese SauceFrom wylddwoman 2 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the cheddar into 1/2 inch (or smaller) cubes, or roughly grate.
- In a double boiler slowly heat the cream and water, over a medium simmer, stirring (or whisking) constantly.
- Once the liquid is warm, add the mustard, salt and paprika.
- Once it starts to steam, slowly add the cheddar, allowing it to melt before adding more.
- Stir constanly until smooth.
- If the sauce is too thick, add more cream.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!