Grilled Fish With Lemon, Dill And Caper Butter SauceFrom staccato 5 years ago
- 2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 4 large white fish fillets, about 1kg (I used hake) shopping list
- 1 grinding milled pepper shopping list
- 1 grated lemon peel and juice, (about 60ml juice) shopping list
- 3 tbsp capers shopping list
- 60 ml chopped dill shopping list
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Heat half the olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- 2 Add fish, season and grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides or until half cooked through.
- 3 Add lemon juice, peel, capers and herbs and cook for a minute.
- 4 Reduce heat, add remaining olive oil, parsley and butter and adjust seasoning.
- 5 Gently cook until done.
- Serve with baby potatoes, tossed with chopped chives.
- Optional; Add chopped chilli.
- Swap dill for basil when you add the butter.