Lucia's Zucchini RiceFrom wylddwoman 2 years ago
- 2 c. rice shopping list
- 4 c. chicken stock shopping list
- 4 small zucchinis (diced) shopping list
- 1/2 small onion (diced) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp butter (separated) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp salt (if using low-sodium stock) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- Medium fry pan shopping list
- 3-quart saucepan or rice cooker shopping list
How to make it
- In the saucepan or rice cooker, cook the rice until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Over medium heat, melt 1 Tbsp butter In the fry pan and saute the onion until it sweats.
- Add the zucchini and saute until light brown and a little dry and then add the salt and pepper.
- In the saucepan, over low heat, combine the rice and zucchini/onion mixture, add the remaining 2 Tbsp butter and mix until melted.
- Add the cheese, mix thoroughly and serve.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!