Peanut Butter GranolaFrom murph 9 years ago
- 4 cups flaked grains (rolled oats, rye flakes, wheat flakes - but mainly oats) shopping list
- 3 cups other dry stuff (used 3/4 cups each of walnuts, sunflower seeds, cracked wheat, corn meal) shopping list
- 1 cup dried fruit (dates, raisins, etc) shopping list
- 1/2 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients - microwave until liquid enough to mix well.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients, mix until evenly moistened.
- Pour into baking dishes or high-sided cookie sheets - spread about 1/2 inch deep.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until dry and starting to brown, stirring after every 15.
The Cookmurph Ypsilanti, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!