Mountain Sausage Gravy For BiscuitsFrom wylddwoman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Over medium-high heat, brown the sausage in the skillet, breaking it apart as it cooks.
- Keep or drain the fat.
- Sprinkle the flour over the browned sausage.
- If you left the fat in, stir constantly until the flour is absorbed and the mixture is smooth.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly and continue to cook until the gravy is creamy and bubbly, about 3 minutes.
- Serve over fresh biscuits.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!