Hot Crab DipFrom wylddwoman 2 years ago
- 1 lb. jumbo lump crab meat (picked over for shells) shopping list
- 1 c. white cheddar cheese (grated) shopping list
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 c. Parmesan shopping list
- 1/4 c. green onion (chopped) shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 3 Tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (preferably fresh) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp Old Bay Seasoning (or your favorite seafood seasoning) shopping list
- 1 tsp hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- salt & fresh cracked pepper to taste shopping list
- Medium casserole dish or square baking dish shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients together, and then add in the dry ingredients and mix everything thoroughly.
- Fold in the cheese, onions and garlic until fully incorporated, and then gently fold in the crab.
- Grease the casserole and pour the mixture evenly into it.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes until bubbly.
- Recommend serving with my Toasted Seasoned French Bread For Appetizers.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!