Toasted Seasoned French Bread For AppetizersFrom wylddwoman 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the bread into 1/2 inch slices and lay out in a single layer on cookie sheets. (If using wider French bread, cut the slices in half to make smaller pieces.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a brush or oil mister, lightly coat both aides of the bread with olive oil. Do not saturate the bread, it just need to be a little damp.
- Lightly sprinkle garlic powder on both sides of the bread.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned,
- Serve fresh, or place in an airtight container/bag overnight.
The Cookwylddwoman New Orleans, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!