Bone Suckin' Yaki Ahi Tuna With Mango SalsaFrom juliebonesuckin 3 years ago
- tuna steaks, Sashimi Grade, 4 shopping list
- olive oil, 1 Tbsp shopping list
- marinade Ingredients: shopping list
- Bone Suckin' Yaki, 1/2 cup shopping list
- cilantro, 2 Tbsp freshly chopped shopping list
- garlic, 1 clove, minced shopping list
- jalapeno, 1/2 teaspoon diced fresh shopping list
- lime, 1, juice shopping list
- mango salsa Ingredients: shopping list
- mangos, ripe, 3, small chunks shopping list
- roasted red peppers, 2 Tbsp chopped shopping list
- garlic, small, 1 clove, minced shopping list
- jalapeno, 1 fresh, diced shopping list
- lime, 2, juice shopping list
- sea salt and Pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the Mango Salsa ingredients and set aside. In a small bowl whisk together the above marinade ingredients.
- Gently pierce tuna steaks with a fork on both sides and place in Ziplock bag. Pour Marinade over tuna and place in the refrigerator for 15 mins. Add 1 Tbsp olive oil to a sauté pan and pre-heat over Medium.
- Remove tuna from ziplock bag place in pre-heated sauté pan. Cook 30 seconds – 1 minute on each side depending on how you like your tuna prepared. Rare tuna will only need 30 seconds on each side. While searing the tuna add remaining marinade to pan. Remove and slice 1/4 inch thick. Serve with Mango Salsa.
The Cookjuliebonesuckin Raleigh, North Carolina
- Not added to any groups yet!