Muffin Pan SnacksFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 cup then add to gelatin stirring until thickened.
- Add fruit and chill for 10 minutes.
- Place foil baking cups in muffin pans or use small individual molds.
- Spoon gelatin mixture into cups or molds filling each about 2/3 full.
- Chill until firm about 2 hours.
- Peel away foil cups carefully or dip molds in warm water for 5 seconds to unmold.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!