Stewing Chickens for Salads or CasserolesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 pound ready to cook stewing chicken cut up shopping list
- 2 sprigs parsley shopping list
- 4 cut up celery branches with leaves shopping list
- 1 carrot pared and sliced shopping list
- 1 small white onion cut up shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken in Dutch oven with water to cover.
- Add parsley, celery, carrot, onion, salt and pepper then cover and bring to boiling.
- Reduce heat then cook over low heat until tender.
- Remove meat from bones and it's ready for use in salads or casseroles.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!