Easy Chicken EnchiladasFrom narashi 3 years ago
- * 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- * 2 teaspoon(s) oil shopping list
- * 3 cup(s) shredded cooked chicken breasts shopping list
- * 1 can(s) (14.5-ounce) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained shopping list
- * 1 tub(s) (10-ounce) PHILADELPHIA Santa Fe Blend Cooking Creme, divided shopping list
- * 1/2 cup(s) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four cheese shopping list
- * 8 flour tortillas (6-inch) shopping list
How to make it
- # Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- # Cook and stir onions in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, 3/4 cup cooking creme and shredded cheese.
- # Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in 13- by 9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with remaining cooking creme. Cover.
- # Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.