Five Spices Fried Chicken StripsFrom BestOodles 2 years ago
- 2 stems of sweet basil leaves shopping list
- chili powder, garnish shopping list
- 1 small purple yam cut in widgets shopping list
- vegetable or peanut oil for frying shopping list
- Marinate chicken with: shopping list
- 2 chicken breast, cut in 1” strips shopping list
- 1 tsp five spices shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- flour for coating: shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp corn starch shopping list
- A pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 tbsp five spices shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate the chicken breasts using the ingredients above and set aside.
- Meanwhile mix flour ingredients well to coat chicken breast.
- Heat the oil in high heat until bubble is coming out from bottom of the frying pot.
- Fry chicken breast in oil until brown and crisp for about 3 minutes.
- Fry basil leaves quickly, only take one second. Once basil touches oil and as soon as bubbles come out, it’s ready to take out from oil to put in tray line with paper napkin.
- Fry yam widgets in oil until brown and crisp about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place fried chicken, yam and basil on serving plate, sprinkle with chili powder on top. Serve right away.
The CookBestOodles SFSJSMF, Northern Califo
- Not added to any groups yet!