Marinated Flank SteakFrom chrisgil10 1 year ago
- 1 1/2-pound to 2-pound beef flank steak shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (1 1/2 teaspoons) shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Trim fat from meat. Score both sides of steak in a diamond pattern by making shallow cuts at 1-inch intervals; set aside. In a small bowl, mix together rosemary, marjoram, oregano, garlic, paprika, kosher salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper. Stir in the oil until combined.
- 2. Spoon herb mixture evenly over both sides of steak; rub in with your fingers. Place steak in a shallow dish. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 24 hours.
- 3. For a charcoal grill, place meat on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 17 to 21 minutes or until medium doneness (160 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place meat on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.)
- 4. Transfer grilled meat to a cutting board. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes. To serve, slice very thinly across the grain.
- Servings Per Recipe 8 servings Calories183, Total Fat (g)11, Saturated Fat (g)3, Cholesterol (mg)34, Sodium (mg)287, Carbohydrate (g)1, Fiber (g)0, Protein (g)19, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
The Cookchrisgil10 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!