Easy Spinach Artichoke DipFrom minimeg 4 years ago
- 2- 6 oz. packages baby spinach shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 8 oz. package 1/3 less fat cream cheese shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, chopped shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, shredded, separated in half shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Microwave spinach in microwave-safe bowl for 3 minutes on high, or until wilted.
- Drain and chop spinach and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic and cream cheese and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
- Fold in spinach, artichokes, sour cream and half of the mozzarella.
- Stir mixture until melted.
- Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Best if served with pita chips or tortilla scoops!
The Cookminimeg Charlotte, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!