Grilled Hawaiian QuesadillasFrom rhodesbread 5 years ago
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ rolls or 16 Rhodes™ dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1/4 pound deli ham, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups drained pineapple tidbits shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll each Texas roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a thin 8-inch circle.
- Brush grill or grill pan with olive oil.
- Grill each roll, on both sides, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle 4 of the grilled rolls with 1/2 of the cheese.
- Combine ham, pineapple and cilantro and toss together until well combined.
- Divide ham mixture equally between the 4 cheese topped grilled rolls.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top of the ham mixture.
- Place the remaining 4 grilled rolls over the cheese topped ham mixture.
- Place back on grill and grill until cheese is melted.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!