~scrumptious Pork Chops~From luckysantangelo 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees -"Bake" settings
- Get Cookie Sheet Cover With Tin Foil
- place * Pork Chops on top of foil on cookie sheet
- Rub Olive Oil On Both Sides Of Pork Chop
- Salt And Pepper Both Sides too!
- Add A slice Of Raw onion On Top Of Each Pork chop With A little Piece Of butter
- "Cover" pork chops with MORE TIN FOIL TIGHTLY AND COMPLETELY
- Bake 1 HR 15 Minutes (Don't Peek)350 degrees ` Take out of oven , Remove Top Foil completely, add "Inspirations"Chipolte Maple Bar BQ sauce to each Pork Chop
- Place back in oven 10-15 min uncovered
- Bring out of Oven And TENT W FOIL 5 minutes and WHALAAH!!!!!
- Scrumptious Pork Chops! Amazing......
- (I find the Bar B Q sauce in SweetBay Grocery Store usually in the
- Marinade and Dressings Aisle.......) "Inspirations" is the manufacturer of Chipolte Maple:)
The Cookluckysantangelo Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!