Chicken KievFrom kristeta126 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 2 cups dried bread crumbs shopping list
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 3 tablespoons water shopping list
- Ajinomoto mami super seasoning shopping list
- vegetable oil for frying shopping list
- toothpicks shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
- parsley, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the butter/margarine, parsley, chives and lemon juice. Add Ajinomoto Umami super seasoning. Blend all together and refrigerate.
- 2. Place chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper and pound well to flatten. Remove paper and season breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Remove seasoned butter from refrigerator and divide it into 6 portions. Place one portion in the center of each chicken breast. Fold the short ends of the breasts into the center, then fold in the sides. Secure each breast with a wooden toothpick.
- 4. Add the water to the eggs and beat together. Coat each rolled breast with bread crumbs, dip into egg/water mixture, then into bread crumbs again, coating well.
- 5. In a deep fryer, heat oil. Carefully lower breasts into hot oil. Fry for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper toweling and serve with sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- kristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!