Spinach Artichoke DipFrom tysonsmom 3 years ago
- 8 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 10 oz package Green Giant frozen spinach or creamed shopping list
- 1/2 c smoked Gouda, shredded shopping list
- 1/2 c Italian cheese blend shredded shopping list
- 1 jar artichoke hearts in water, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp each: garlic powder, hot sauce, lemon juice, onion powder shopping list
How to make it
- Microwave spinach approximately four minutes (if using regular, squeeze water out)
- In a medium bowl, microwave cream cheese until soft.
- Add spinach to the cream cheese and stir.
- Add cheeses and artichoke hearts. Microwave two minutes and then stir.
- Continue to microwave until hot.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, hot sauce and lemon juice.
- Serve with tortilla chips and/or toast points.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!