Dried Beef DipFrom tysonsmom 2 years ago
- 2 cups mayo shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup dried parsley or spinach and herb (Tastefully Simple) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder or Garlic Garlic (Tastefully Simple) shopping list
- 1/2 cup minced dried onion or Onion Onion (Tastefully Simple) shopping list
- black pepper to taste shopping list
- 2-3 packages dried beef (recommend Knauss or Hormel), chopped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients together well. Add dried beef and mix. Chill 2-3 hours. Serve in a bread bowl with cut up bread and veggies as dippers.
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!