Ham And Cheese QuicheFrom tysonsmom 4 years ago
- 1 refrigerated pie shell (or you can make your own) shopping list
- 2 thick slices of your favorite deli ham, cubed shopping list
- 1 c swiss cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 c cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 c half and half shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped onions shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses and flour; mix well.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Add half and half, onions, pepper, ham, and cheese mixture; mix well.
- Pour into crust line pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 350 degrees and bake for 30 minutes more or until cooked through.
- Let stand at least 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- tysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooktysonsmom Rotterdam, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!