Grilled Stuffed Chicken BreastFrom brianpuckett 4 years ago
How to make it
- Grill chicken breast on the grill until almost done.
- Take off slice down the center or the side. Stuff with spinach and cheddar cheese.
- Finish chicken off in oven at 375 for another 30 to 40 minutes. Cover with tinfoil. Uncover for the last 10 minutes.
- 20 minutes before the chicken is done, place the long grain wild rice in microwave to steam (you can find them in any grocery store freezer dept.)
- 10 minutes before chicken is done, you can place the broccoli and cheese in the microwave to steam (same as the long grain wild rice).
- Plate it and serve!
The Cookbrianpuckett Lake Wales, Fl
- Not added to any groups yet!