Champagne Chicken With Sun Dried TomatoesFrom saestepp 2 years ago
- 2 Whole skinless breast of chicken shopping list
- 1 C. flour shopping list
- white pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 Tbl. olive oil shopping list
- 1 TBl. butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 C. champagne or white wine shopping list
- 1 C. heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 C. Sun dried tomatoes (julienne cut) shopping list
- fresh basil shopping list
- fresh grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Split breast to make a total of four.
- Combine flour and white pepper in a ziplock bag. Roll chicken in mixture until coated, set aside.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil and 1tablespoon of butter over med.-high heat. Add chicken and brown on one side.
- Turn chicken and brown approx. 2 min. then add wine.
- Raise heat, bring quickly to boil. Spoon liquid over chicken and reduce to simmer 4 min. more.
- Remove chicken to platter cover to keep warm.
- Raise heat reduce wine to half. Add cream and cook till thickened. Add tomatoes stir well until heated through. Place chicken on plate and pour sauce over.
- Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese
- Great with wide egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes
The Cooksaestepp Mesa, Arizona
- Not added to any groups yet!