Lemon - Herb Icebox CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 4 oz shortening or vegan margarine shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 egg replacer, prepared shopping list
- zest and juice of 1 lemon shopping list
- ½ cup brown rice flour shopping list
- ½ cup millet flour shopping list
- ½ cup sorghum flour shopping list
- ½ cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tbsp agar agar flakes, ground shopping list
- ½ tsp baking powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp salt shopping list
- ¼ cup minced lemon balm shopping list
- Yellow coloured sugar (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Beat shortening and sugar.
- Add egg replacer, lemon zest and juice, beat well.
- Add flours, cornstarch, agar, baking powder, salt and lemon balm.
- Shape dough into 2 logs , wrap in plastic and chill 2 to 3 hours (up to 4 days in the fridge, 6 months in the freezer).
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 cookie sheets.
- Cut logs into ¼ thick slices and place 1" apart. Sprinkle with yellow sugar.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, for 15 minutes. Cool on the sheets 5 minutes then move to a wire rack and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
The Incredible Allergens8 members
Cooking With Kids38 members
Whole Foods142 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members