Stuffed Chicken Breast With Goat Cheese, Blueberry, And Maple SauceFrom HellBoozer 5 years ago
- 4 chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 Tbsp fresh herbs shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup goat cheese shopping list
- 2 Tbsp chopped pecans shopping list
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup Dried wild blueberries shopping list
- 1/2 cup veal stock shopping list
- 4 drops Tabasco shopping list
- 2 cups red wine shopping list
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the goat cheese with the pecans and fresh chopped herbs. Stuff the four chicken breasts.
- Warm up skillet, add the olive oil, season the chicken breast, and sauté to a golden brown on each side.
- Bake in the oven for 7 minutes (note some of the cheese will seep out, enough will remain to both eat with the chicken breast and flavour the meat as it is cooking).
- For sauce, warm up a saucepan, add ½ Tbsp butter and sauté the shallot, season with salt and pepper, add the dried blueberries, red wine, maple syrup, stocks, and tabasco. Reduce by ¾, check the seasoning, whisk in the remaining butter and the sauce is ready to serve.
The CookHellBoozer Edmonton, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!