Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom mark555 3 years ago
- 1 Cup softened butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 twelve ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 bag milk chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, cream together BUTTER, sugar, eggs, and vanilla
- In another bowl mix together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Place golf ball sized portions of dough on an ungreased cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or just until the edges are light brown makes about 30 cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 3
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- sunniedae Salem, OR
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!