Five Spice Braised Short RibsFrom otterpond 3 years ago
- 2 lb Boneless beef Shortrib, Raw shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion shopping list
- 2 small stalk celery, raw shopping list
- 1 Whole carrots shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp Hunt's tomato paste shopping list
- 15 oz diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup red wine, Dry shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth (canned) shopping list
- 1 tbsp Chinese five spice powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic Clove shopping list
How to make it
- brown short ribs in oil in batches. Remove ribs. Saute the veggies in the same pan. Add tomato paste, spices and wine. Scrape pan and cook 2 - 3 minutes.
- Transfer the ribs and sauteed vegetables to the slow cooker. Add the chicken broth. Cook on medium 3 hours or more.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/five-spice-braised-short-ribs/#ixzz1Y29ibjGu
The Cookotterpond Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!