Chicken Tater BakeFrom arianedawn 3 years ago
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (i like to use low fat for this one!) shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed shopping list
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen peas and carrots, thawed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided (I definitely use more lol) shopping list
- 1 package (32oz) frozen tater tots (i don't measure, just over the top!) shopping list
- seasoning salt to taste shopping list
- garlic powder to taste shopping list
How to make it
- In sauce pan, combine soups, milk and butter until heated through.
- Stir in chicken, probably over half of the cheese or to taste and vegetables.
- Add seasoning salt and garlic powder to taste, i do a couple shakes of each.
- At this point you can either dump all into a greased 9x13 or you can divide it into two greased 8x8's. If you divide it, cover both with tater tots and then cover one with saran wrap and tin foil and put in freezer for up to three months.
- To bake right away, cover with tater tots, sprinkle with a little more seasoning salt and garlic powder (if you like) and bake covered in 350 oven for 35 min for 8x8 pan, and probably a little longer for 9x13 pan.
- Once heated through and bubbly, uncover increase temp to 375 and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-15 min longer, until cheese is melted and taters crisp up.
- TO USE FROZEN CASSEROLE:
- Remove from freezer 30 minutes before baking (do not thaw).
- Sprinkle with a little seasoning salt and garlic powder, cover with foil and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours-1 3/4 hours or until heated through and bubbly.
- Uncover and sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake 5-15 min longer until cheese is melted!
The Cookarianedawn Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!