Dirt CakeFrom linkev 2 years ago
- 28 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies. shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter softened shopping list
- 3-1/3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) instant french vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- Foil wrapped chocolate coins, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 2-1/2-qt. Clean new pail or container with plastic wrap or use a serving bowl, set aside.
- In a food processor or blender, process the cookies until finely crushed.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of crumbs for topping.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter and sugar. In a bowl wisk the milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Add to cream cheese mixture,mix well. Fold in whipped topping. Place half of the cookie crumbs in prepared container or bowl, top with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs. Refrigerate until serving. Top with foil coins if desired. Yield. 8-10 servings.
The Cooklinkev Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!