Yard Long Beans With Corned BeefFrom kristeta126 5 years ago
How to make it
- 1. mince garlic and set aside
- 2. chop onions and set aside
- 3. chop yard long beans into 2 inches length pieces
- 4. heat pan with cooking oil and saute garlic until slightly brown
- 5. put in onions and stir until translucent
- 6. put in yard long beans and keep stirring for 2-3 minutes
- 7. put in corned beef and keep stirring for another 2-3 minutes
- 8. add in 2 cups of water
- 9. add salt and pepper to taste
- 10. let it simmer for 5 minutes
- serve hot and enjoy!
The Cookkristeta126 Mandaluyong City, PH
- Not added to any groups yet!