Spinach & Mushroom QuicheFrom ajroche 2 years ago
How to make it
- Sautee the mushrooms and spinach until all the water is cooked out / evaporated. Cool them completely. (I usually put them on a plate in the freezer for a few minutes to cool them quicker.)
- In a mixing bowl, add the eggs and cheese. Once the veggies are cooled off, add them. Mix well.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Grease a pan (I use a pie pan) and pour the mixture in.
- Bake at 350F until done. (In my oven it takes about an hour+/-.)
People Who Like This Dish 0
- ajroche N, A
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔