Pineapple Up-side-down Cake With Cinnamon Ice CreamFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- Easy pineapple up-side-down cake shopping list
- 1 yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1-2 lg can pineapple chunks in juice (reserve 1 cup juice to use in place of water for the cake mix) shopping list
- 2-4 tablespoons cinnamon shopping list
- ********************* shopping list
- Easy cinnamon ice cream shopping list
- I pint vannilla ice cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Easy cinnamon Ice cream
- In a large bowl combine ice cream with cinnamon with a mixer.
- Put in a chilled tight sealing container and put in freezer to re-harden. Do this 3-4 hours earlier so the ice cream is hard when you need it. This is very good with apple or pumpkin pie also. So your leftover will not go to waste
- Easy Pineapple up-side-down cake
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees
- In a large bowl, make cake mix (mine said 3 eggs, 1 cup water - sub pineapple juice for the water- and 2/3 cup butter softened).
- Then to that add the sour cream, mix well with a mixer for a few minutes until lighter in color.
- In a small bowl, combine pineapple (enough to completely cover the bottom of a 8x8 pan )with cinnamon (enough to cover all but not over kill).
- Spray a 8x8 pan and put the pineapple in, then pour in the cake mix. Bake until all is lightly brown and cake doesn't giggle in center, but don't over bake it.
- When done loosen the sides and flip up-side-down onto serving dish. Is wonderful served warm with cinnamon ice cream.