Spaghetti Squash Coconut PieFrom pamf 2 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat bottom of baking dish large enough to hold spaghetti squash(es).
- 2. Puncture squash a dozen or so times with fork or knife and bake for 1 to 1 ½ hours in oven (or 12 -15 minutes in microwave), until squash skin gives easily to the touch.
- Note: If cooking in conventional oven, rotate squash each half hour.
- 3. After squash has cooled, cut in half and remove all seeds. Ream out squash from its shell and place in a separate bowl.
- 4. Coat pie plate(s) with nonstick spray.
- 5. Beat eggs with a fork and add extract, milk, and sweetener. Mix in spaghetti squash.
- 6. Scoop into two 9" or 10" pie plates and bake for 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Note: In one medium-sized glass baking dish, takes about 1.25 hours.
- 7. After cooled, cut pie into 8 portions.
- Serves 8 – Each portion = ½ C. vegetable, ¼ protein
The Cookpamf Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Not added to any groups yet!