Apricot Chicken With Yellow RiceFrom arianedawn 4 years ago
- 6-8 chicken breast halves (really just use however many you will need) shopping list
- apricot jam, I usually use almost a whole jar, and just put a nice big scoop on each chicken breast shopping list
- 1 packet of onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing shopping list
- rice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups of rice shopping list
- 3 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1/4-1/3 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Sorry if this is not exact directions, but this is how I eyeball it!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place chicken breasts in 9x13 pan.
- For every chicken breast I will use, I put a nice scoop, maybe 1/4 cup of apricot jam.
- Then I sprinkle a little onion soup mix on each chicken breast, I'd probably only use half a pack for 6 breast, you don't want to go too heavy or it gets salty!
- Then pour most to all of the italian dressing over the breasts. Just so everything is nicely covered, but not swimming too much!
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 min, depending on size of chicken.
- For the rice:
- Combine everything and place in a greased 9x13 pyrex and bake tightly covered for 40-50 min alongside to chicken.
- There will be lots of sauce and it tastes delicious placed over the rice!!
The Cookarianedawn Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!