Quick And Easy Spaghetti Meat SauceFrom donman 2 years ago
- 1 24 oz jar Ragu’ traditional pasta sauce shopping list
- 1-1 ½ pounds ground chuck shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white sugar shopping list
- 1 8 oz can tomato sauce with basil, garlic and oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms (optional) shopping list
- 12 ounces pasta (your choice) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef over medium heat, then drain off the excess fat.
- In a 6 qt. stock pot, combine the beef, sugar, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and mushrooms. Simmer, covered, at low heat for 1-2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. And mix well with about 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Serve sauce over pasta. (I used Bow Tie this time)
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!