Vanilla-cinnamon-nutmeg Eggy BreadFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs, milk, and spices until well blended, pour into shallow dish or pie pan.
- Dip each piece of bread in the milk mixture to completely cover.
- Move to preheated and greased griddle or large skillet and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup or fruit of your choice.
- *The only bread I had in the house was fresh white sandwich bread. I very briefly put it in the toaster to dry it a bit before dipping in the milk mixture. If you plan ahead to make this, you can leave the sliced bread out overnight before using.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating1 people
Try it with french bread, it is close to heaven, you just don't have to die to get it. I only use 1 egg but other wise it is a great recipe,mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!