Vanilla-cinnamon-nutmeg Eggy BreadFrom gkwillow 3 years ago
How to make it
- Beat eggs, milk, and spices until well blended, pour into shallow dish or pie pan.
- Dip each piece of bread in the milk mixture to completely cover.
- Move to preheated and greased griddle or large skillet and fry on both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup or fruit of your choice.
- *The only bread I had in the house was fresh white sandwich bread. I very briefly put it in the toaster to dry it a bit before dipping in the milk mixture. If you plan ahead to make this, you can leave the sliced bread out overnight before using.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
The Rating1 people
Try it with french bread, it is close to heaven, you just don't have to die to get it. I only use 1 egg but other wise it is a great recipe,mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!