Pot Roast ChickenFrom mark555 4 years ago
- 3 lbs chicken thighs shopping list
- 1/2 Cup water shopping list
- 2 TBS shoyu(Hawaiian soy sauce) shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp minced ginger shopping list
- 1 TBS white wine shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 tsp cornstarch mixed with 1 TBS water shopping list
- 2 TBS cooking oil shopping list
How to make it
- Rub chicken with seasonings, brown in hot pan with 2 TBS oil
- Drain off most of the fat
- Add 1/2 Cup water to remaining seasonings and add to chicken.
- Bring to a quick boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Thicken with the corn starch and water.
People Who Like This Dish 2
- Good4U Perth, Canada
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔