Eggplant ChokhaFrom sm8085 1 year ago
- 1 large eggplant (1-2 lbs) shopping list
- tomato-2 shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 2 table spoon extra virgin olive oil/mustard oil shopping list
- 1/4 medium onion sliced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic (add more if yo wish) shopping list
- 2-3 green chilies shopping list
- cilantro to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Roast eggplant, tomatoes and chilies on medium flame.
- Once the skin gets charred, take them off the flame and cover it so that you can peel the skin off off easily.
- Chop onions and mince garlic.
- Now mash eggplant, tomato, garlic, chilly and mix well.
- Add the onions, garlic, salt and oil to it.
- Garnish with cilantro.
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!