Nancy's Cheese And Egg PorridgeFrom fewls 3 years ago
How to make it
- Beat the eggs in a 2 quart saucepan.
- Add the grated cheese but do not stir yet.
- Add enough milk until you can just see it through the cheese.
- Now, stir to combine and turn on your burner on medium low.
- The mixture will begin to come together and the cheese will begin to melt and thicken.
- If it gets too thick (it should be the consistency of a thin salsa (with no lumps).
- DO NOT EVER TURN THE BURNER TO HIGH as the mixture will curdle.
- It is done, when it looks like a thick soup. If you want a thinner consistency, add a few drops of milk at a time.
- Pour into bowls and serve with crusty french bread or buttered hard rolls for dunking.
People Who Like This Dish 0
- fewls Helotes, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookfewls Helotes, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!