Khao SoyFrom AAGC 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup coconut cream shopping list
- 3/4 can coconut milk shopping list
- Large egg noodles, fettuccine if you can find it shopping list
- 1 tsp red curry paste shopping list
- 2 tsp green curry paste shopping list
- 1 tsp turmeric shopping list
- 2 to 3 thin sliced chicken breasts cut into pieces. shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 lime shopping list
- 1/2 red onion- large chop shopping list
- handful of cilantro leaves- chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Boil salted water for noodles. Follow directions on package.
- On high heat, add cream of coconut into deep pan and stir around until it smoothes out. Add coconut milk and mix together.
- Add both curries and turmeric. Stir for a few minutes... until fully incorporated.
- Add chicken stock. Stir. Add soy sauce and onion. Cook for 5 minutes over med-high heat.
- When the noodles are 3 minutes away from being done, incorporate chicken into pan.
- Drain noodles and add to pan. Stir.
- Add chopped cilantro and a swirl of safflower oil.
- Juice a good amount of lime over dish as served.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The CookAAGC Piermont, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!