Easy Italian Chicken BakeFrom bryanhoman 4 years ago
- *** Optional *** shopping list
- *** 1 tbs of minced garlic shopping list
- *** 1 carton of sliced baby bella mushrooms shopping list
- *** 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 1 jar of favorite spaghetti sauce shopping list
- Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 bag of mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1-2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken tenders shopping list
How to make it
- *** Optional ingredients and Directions ***
- add minced garlic, sun dried tomatoes, and mushrooms with a tbs of olive oil in a saute pan. Saute for about 5 min on med to high heat. ***
- Use a 9x13 baking dish and coat bottom of the pan with a 1/4 inch layer of italian bread crumbs. lay chicken tenders on top of the layer of bread crumbs
- *** if using the optional ingredients, spread the garlic, mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes over the chicken ***
- Pour the whole jar of spaghetti sauce over all the chicken and then cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 45-50 min at 370, let cool for 15min before dishing out and enjoy :)
- (Side Note) sometimes if you cook your favorite pasta on the side you can put this chicken dish over the pasta.
The Cookbryanhoman Sarasota, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!