Chicken Thigh Ratatouille Oh My!From shecooks4u 2 years ago
- 8 boneless/skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose unbleached flour shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1-2 tablespoons bacon drippings shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup trader joes roasted red pepper eggplant dip shopping list
- 4 medium zuchinni shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine (you pick what kind...but make sure it is dry) shopping list
- 1 small can tomato puree' shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Salt and pepper chicken thighs, cover with flour, and brown off in large saucepan with bacon drippings. Do not cook chicken all the way. Browning should only take 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken. Reserve chicken. Sweat chopped onion in drippings until soft on medium heat....lower heat add crushed garlic. Add olive oil.
- Cook for 5 more min on medium low heat.
- Add zuchinni. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat up to medium-high. Add wine and cook for 4 minutes until boiling. Add dip, tomato puree', and chicken (I cut the chicken into long slices). Put lid on pan and simmer for 30-40 minutes on a very low heat. Serve with steamed basmatti rise or cous cous.
The Cookshecooks4u Phoenix, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!