Coconut Cream Peanut Butter PieFrom sandygalesmith 2 years ago
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 package peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups coconut shopping list
- 2 unbaked pie crust shopping list
- Cool Whip (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an mixing bowl beat together butter or margarine, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and peanut butter.Mix well.Add the flour, vanilla, peanut butter chips, take 1/2 cup of the chips and sprinkle on top of the dough and coconut.Pour the dough into the pie crust and sprinkle enough of the coconut and the chips on top of the dough.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Once cooled serve with cool whip if desired.